Sunday, September 6, 2009

THE VINTAGE KITCHEN/BAKERY TREASURES I FOUND THIS WEEK!!
















I get in certain moods that make me love shopping more than usual...this was one of those weeks!!! I sooo wanted to go shopping again today to buy what I had made myself pass up yesterday, but I'm doing my best to work on the computer instead.

This week, I've traveled to antique shops & various flea markets, buying quite a bit everywhere I stopped. But, I'm very happy w/ everything I found.

A few of my favorites...vintage kitchen & bakery finds. Pastry molds still in their packaging,LOTS of chocolate and/or pudding molds from Sweden,colorful serving trays im the happiest shades, the prettiest girly girl salt,pepper & sugar shaker set...believe it or not,the list goes on. And that's just the kitchen items!!!

Now I want to decorate w/ just the right touch. For that, I'll need some help. I adore Jennysbakeshop on ETSY. Her style is so recognizable & just adorable! Her blog,everydayisaholiday,shows even more of her personal style that I (like many others) love so much. So...I think I'll ask for her help in decorating w/ my vintage kitchen finds.

Now it's time to contact Jenny. I'll keep you up to date on what happens after that. Wish me luck!!

PS~ take a look at a few of the vintage kitchen finds & send your ideas!!! I'm selling some of them at my ETSY shop,The Vanity Table.
**I'm asking my customers to send a few photos,notes,etc. of how they decorate w/ any of the items in my shop & I'll post them on my blog. Also, send any links from your blogs,shops,or anything else that you'd like to show-off.**









3 comments:

  1. Great mint pastry molds.:)

    PLease stop by my blog for news about Jenny from Victorian Vignettes & C/Vignettes Etc. Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much,Lydia! I'll take a look at your blog right now. Hope to talk to u again soon,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my aunt had the pink canister set- classy!

    ReplyDelete