Monday, October 19, 2009

The Most Gorgeous Double Ruffle Ribbons












A few weeks ago, I ordered a few ribbons. I wanted sooo much more,but I'll order those soon. Most nof the ribbons I ordered are the 7/8" double ruffle ribbons & 3 of the new 7/8" bark ribbons. I couldn't have been happier when I received my package!!


Deb, from Just Because Ribbons,is one of the sweetest gals you will ever work with! I had so many questions and special requests before ordering & she was so patient & nice.


I'm in the process of learning how to sew. Once I saw the ribbons in person,I finally started trying to learn. I "hope" to make pillows w/ the ribbons from Deb. I can just see the pillows in my mind...of couse,they're all gorgeous!!


Even if it takes some time trying to make my pillows,I've decorated vintage spools w/ the ribbons. Everyone loves them! They're so soft.


Be sure to drop by her shop . If you can sew,you'll really be happy with anything & everything that you buy here. If you're like me,just learning to sew,etc.,you'll be so happy with everything. Not only will you be happy w/ the ribbons,you'll be very please w/ her customer service!


I've also ordered some business cards,matching stickers & gift certificates. I'll be bragging on this lady soon! Anyway... I'm going w/ the blue & brown colors. I love the way Deb's ribbons looks w/ my business cards! Thank you so much,Deb at JUST BECAUSE RIBBONS for such a great shopping experience!!! I'll be back again & again! This lady EARNS customer loyalty.

2 comments:

  1. Wow these are wonderful, i loved it, even i want some to be purchased but have idea where to get it from, would love to but it so delicate.

    r4i software

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom taught me to make use of such ribbons at the most useful places where those ribbons suits and its importance increases by itself.

    free advertising for restaurants

    ReplyDelete