Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Back to Me

A vintage hat I found a few days ago
An old cheese/storage box filled w/ hydrangeas






A few vintage finds that have that perfect "cottage" feel

Matilda trying to stay awake while watching TV ~ her favorite show is Gossip Girl!




Finally,after about 6 months,I'm starting to blog again. Have you ever lost yourself to the point that you can barely remember what your favorite things in life are,what your interests are,etc.? It's gonna take some time to get back to "me". I'm both excited & scared about it.
I've moved back to my home town in WV. It's so much better being close to my family & friends. It helps to be near the town that I grew up in. I still have my English Bulldog,Matilda. It's amazing how animals seem to have their own personality. She really has helped me so much.
Now I've got to get my home organized (that's gonna take some time), work on my ETSY shop, maybe sign up on a few other sites & try to get involved in a swap or 2.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your kind words on my blog. Glad to hear you are getting back in the saddle. To me, spending time with family and friends is the most priceless bond of all. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete